ABTEC Exfoliated Vermiculite offers several advantages as a hydroponic medium for plant growth over the conventional soil, some of these benefits are:
1.The presence of oxides of various metals (magnesium, potassium, aluminum and iron), which makes it ideal biostimulant plant growth.
2. It's high water absorption (up to 500%), allows you to keep an optimum soil moisture regime, even in conditions of prolonged drought.
3. Improve the structure of both light and heavy soils.
4. Create the optimal air-water regime of soils.
5. Significantly stimulate the growth of plants.
6. Reduce the acidity and salinity of the soil by 8 -14%.
7. Increase the efficiency of fertilizers.
8. Reduce root rot.
9. Increase safety and productivity of crops by 10 - 17%.
|2||MAJOR RAW MATERIAL
Vermiculite is a hydrous, silicate mineral that expands greatly when heated. Exfoliation occurs when the mineral is heated sufficiently, and the effect is routinely produced in commercial furnaces.
1 kg, 15 kg.
|4||METHOD OF APPLICATION
ABTEC Exfoliated Vermiculite is mainly used for making soil - less hydroponic medium for plant growth. For this take 1 part ABTEC Exfoliated Vermiculite, 1 part Perlite and 3 parts Coirpith compost and mix together. ABTEC Exfoliated Vermiculite can also be added to soil to increase the aeration and water holding capacity of soil.